Where has the time gone? Your baby’s first year of life has flown by in what seems like a blink of an eye. Cake smash sessions are the best ways to kick off the birthday celebration. I’ve complied a couple of useful tips to help with planning your baby’s cake smash session.
During our chat, we’ll discuss themes for the session. This is the time to be most creative, I want to know all of your ideas. I own several backdrops from an Arabian princess all the way down to a little slugger baseball player. The possibilities are endless!
- If you’re planning to use portraits at the birthday party, schedule the session when baby is 11 months old. This will allow for editing and portrait orders.
- Try on outfits before the session to make sure it’s a perfect fit.
- Bring a few snacks and drinks to keep baby calm during the session.
- I always discuss food allergies before the session for safety. I use Pine Cone Bakery and all of her cakes are absolutely amazing!
- Lastly, one most important tip is to relax. Baby’s mood is determined by their parents. This is the time to let them shine and be themselves.
If you’re interested in chatting about your baby’s upcoming birthday and planning a cake smash session, contact me here. I can’t wait to hear from you!