5 Things You’d Never Guess About Me | K E Dyer Photography
Everyone’s life is so hectic at the moment, I thought I’d be fun to lighten things up a bit. So here’ s to getting to know me a little better!
1. Most of my favorite movies are made by Tim Burton. Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Yep, I love them all!
2. Flying is NOT my thing. The first time I ever stepped on an air plane was 3 years ago! It gives me anxiety just to think about it. I’m getting better, especially since I’ve started my photography business and it sometimes require me to travel.
3. I like all things to be even. Okay, let me explain this one. When I was in 5th grade, I had to have dividers in my notebook. I carefully counted and placed 25 sheets of paper in each tab. I could not fathom the thought of each section having different amounts of pages. (Yeah, a little OCD).
4. I loved the Little Mermaid so much, I wanted to name my daughter Ariel. Well, that didn’t happen, but I keep Ariel near and dear to my heart. I have an Ariel coffee mug and a decal on my laptop. I think that’s plenty (for my husbands sake!)
5. I visited Disney World for the first time when I was 30 years old. I.LOVED.IT! It’s definitely the most magical place on earth. I didn’t get to see Ariel, but I’d have to say Peter Pan’s Flight ride was jaw dropping to me. I felt as if I was really flying through Neverland.
You’ve learned a few things about me, so what’s something about you that no one would guess? Comment below and let me know!